Tuesday, May 20, 2014

This is my first post

Hey! I really have to properly record what I have read for my literature review. The thing is, it is…. a little too late! I’m reaching the end of the second year of my PhD at McGill with a rather steep learning curve. The content of this blog is the knowledge and information that I found from textbooks and scientific journals or publications. Most of the contents serve as my quick reference for research. In the spirit of anti-plagiarism, citations will definitely be provided. But the neuroscience field is huge and evolving. It is impossible to contain every single piece of information in a blog, not even in a single encyclopedia. What I will write the most basic things, the most relevant, the most intriguing themes that I ought to know... to survive.

I started to write a blog using Blogger.com back ten years ago. It was quite basic and vintage compared to the current design. After hitting my 1000th entry, I made a new one also with the same platform. Was contemplating using WordPress.com initially, but it doesn't allow users to customize their page freely unless you pay some bucks. I don’t know whether I will publicize this site to my friends, perhaps they will find it too boring.

That's all I want to say; wish me luck! May the force be with me. Thanks, Yoda.

No comments: