I cannot catch up! My work requires me to master stuffs from three different domains: neuroscience, motor behavior, and statistics. It is simply too tiring to catch up with the amount of information that I have to learn with the time spent in writing this down online. From now on, I will just write a point of interest that I recently came across. It will be updated and revisited again and again in the future if I have more findings.
This is especially true when, for example, someone asked me about a few questions that I'm not too sure, but there is no sufficient time for me to find all of the answers. Furthermore, it is better not to retype the summary or basic theories of a certain topic. Citing the appropriate source here directly is more practical and time-efficient!
Okie, the 3rd year of my PhD officially has started :(
No comments:
Post a Comment